Simul Documents is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Simul Documents may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th April 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
What we don't do
Simul does not gather any information from the contents of uploaded Word Documents. These are and always will be isolated and stored separately.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All documents are encrypted as rest and during transmission. You can read more about our security features in our Security Policy.
- Identification / authentication
- Bot detection via Google Recaptcha
- Site usage via Google Analytics, Segment & other tools.
- Fraud detection via Stripe
- Drive integration with DropBox, OneDrive and Google Drive
By using Simul Documents you consent to the above.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.