Bankruptcy Manager Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Bankruptcy Manager to provide valuable insight to help others achieve their financial goals and effectively mitigating risks.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the workings of the Bankruptcy department. Demonstrate an effective understanding of process and workflow management and the ability to make appropriate changes in order to achieve Firm objectives.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff.
- Ensure compliance monitoring and internal controls are in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with Firm and regulatory standards.
- Assist in identifying, developing, evaluating, and implementing new processes or procedures to improve service levels or reduce costs.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Ensure the quality of file review. Assist in identifying, developing, evaluating, and implementing new processes or procedures to improve service levels or reduce costs.
- The formal education and experience for the operations manager job description varies according to the nature of the job responsibilities
- College degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology, or industrial engineering. Industry-relevant production experience.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Experience managing a bankruptcy oriented legal practice
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Access
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]