Contract Administrator Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Contract Administrator to be accountable for contracting and strategic sourcing activities including conducting bids or other procurement strategies for goods and services for the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Detect errors and inconsistencies in contracts, and have outstanding knowledge of all laws pertaining to specific contracts.
- Liaising with staff on all levels of the company to analyze and determine comprehensive contract strategy.
- Designing standardized language and guidelines for contracts.
- Reviewing contracts for compliance with language guidelines.
- Collaborating with internal procurement, legal, and human resources teams to ensure contracts’ compliance.
- Sharing and clarifying contract processes, conditions, and details with management, business partners, and employees.
- Obtaining contract-related information from relevant parties.
- Reviewing contracts, verifying the accuracy, and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines.
- Ensuring relevant documentation accompanies contracts, and maintaining digital and hard copies of relevant documentation.
- Liaising between parties regarding contract development, and negotiations regarding terms and conditions, and drafting and revising changes as required.
- Identifying potential risks contract changes may pose to the company
- Ownership of the contract database
- Managing renewals of expiring agreements
- Processing of standard confidentiality, consulting, service, transfer, and clinical trial agreements; also, work orders and the like
- Assisting with formalities related to our patent and trademark applications; also the maintenance of records
- [insert number] years of experience working as a paralegal/contract administrator experience
- Experience working with and managing contracts
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, organized and detail-oriented; strong ability to analyze
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong client relations and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent judgment and superior written and oral communication and analytic skills
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]