Contract Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful organisation specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Contract Attorney to perform the legal review, drafting, and negotiations for various business areas on a wide range of topics and with various types of vendors.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts with various business areas.
- Advise management and other internal stakeholders of the corporation and its subsidiaries on various legal risks and issues.
- Act as a resource to Procurement in supporting the enterprise-wide contracting function.
- Advice on the interpretation and application of provisions in commercial and federal government contracts.
- Perform legal research and analysis on various legal issues affecting the corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Provide support to Corporate Counsel, Regulatory Compliance, and other stakeholders.
- Use contract management software to track legal review of contracts and underlying risks and issues.
- Law degree from an accredited law school
- Member of State Bar of [insert name of State] in good standing, required upon hire
- [insert number] or more years of experience with legal contract review, drafting, and negotiations
- Government contract experience preferred
- Contract management experience preferred
What you’ll get in return
The organisation offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]