Court Researcher Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Court Researcher to lead the coordination, facilitation, and recording of the activities of the board and its committees, and maintain corporate governance documents and related systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform research outside of the office and typically at the courthouse.
- Conduct in-person research using public record information for the assigned region to determine if the subject has either a clear record or has criminal cases to provide to the client.
- Enter results into the WSS systems, either as clear (no information found) or the information found in the courts predominantly used index as specified per the client’s instructions.
- Perform additional administrative research duties as assigned.
- Meet quality and productivity standards as established by the General Manager.
- Ability to maintain a 24 to 48-hour turnaround time.
- Ability to complete all daily assigned work for a scheduled day.
- Must provide updates to the supervisor regarding delays.
- Must provide updates to the supervisor regarding courthouse structure updates.
- Ability to maintain an error rate of 0.020% or lower per month.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Proficiency in the use of the Internet and Web browsing.
- Proficiency in the use of internal WSS operating systems.
- Detail-oriented, with good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have an understanding of professional office etiquette exemplifying professionalism at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm.
- Reliability – Must be at work on time, and work the schedule assigned by their manager.
- Trustworthy – Ability to handle confidential information and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player and have good interpersonal relation skills.
- Ability to drive 100% of the time within counties in the assigned region.
- A clean driving record and valid Driver’s license are required.
- Ability to work flexible work hours or shifts (days/evenings/weekends) if required.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]