Healthcare Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Healthcare Attorney to represent healthcare organizations and healthcare professionals by providing advice, drafting contracts, and aiding in the creation of company policies.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in areas related to the company’s commercial operations and contracting activities.
- This includes contract review, drafting, administration, and negotiation.
- Provide healthcare compliance counsel to ensure continued compliance. Maintain current working knowledge of the various laws, regulations, and best practices relevant to clinical laboratory services.
- Review policies, procedures, and training materials ensuring compliance with healthcare-related regulatory requirements.
- Provide counsel concerning a broad range of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues, including marketing strategies, sales compensation, reimbursement, and interactions with healthcare professionals.
- Perform legal research.
- Partner with internal clients to understand business challenges and provide compliance. guidance, counseling, and solutions to address challenges.
- Keep up to date and advise on the potential impact of new and proposed healthcare laws and regulations to ensure continued compliance.
- Manage outside counsel in all appropriate subject matters.
- Perform other special assignments, strategic projects, or duties as needed.
- [insert number] years of healthcare experience working for a healthcare system, hospital, academic enter, or law firm
- Transactional healthcare experience handling physician practice acquisitions, physician contracts, joint ventures, and affiliations
- Regulatory advice regarding Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and Stark and Anti-Kickback matters
- An active member in good standing of the Bar
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]