Jury Consultant Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Jury Consultant to perform a variety of duties, which include both pretrial tasks and duties that take place during a trial.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research the jurors’ backgrounds.
- Create juror profiles.
- Assist with jury selection and voir dire—the questioning of prospective jurors.
- May conduct focus groups and mock trials.
- Conduct pretrial research.
- Gather and analyze demographic data.
- Perform statistical analyses.
- Draft analytic reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Law Degree with a license to practice law required
- Minimum of [insert number] years of legal experience or similar industry experience required
- Understanding of the [insert industry] industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate
- Candidates should also be self-motivated and able to complete projects working independently as well as in team settings
- Strong understanding of civil procedures
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]