Law Firm Administrator Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Law Firm Administrator to oversee non-attorney staff who perform a variety of clerical and administrative support tasks to facilitate the efficient operation of the law firm.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office; prioritizes the use of support staff and facilities.
- Manages the daily operations of information systems.
- Manages equipment, office services, and facilities.
- Manages schedules and appointments including trial dates and hearings, and meetings and travel.
- Maintains a professional and positive work environment by facilitating effective communication and information sharing among professional, paraprofessional, management, and support staff.
- Prepares legal correspondence and documentation.
- Participates in the strategic planning process with management to identify and accomplish short- and long-term organizational goals.
- Prepares the organization’s budget.
- Performs or facilitates and delegates accounting functions as needed. These may include billing, preparation of financial statements, management of reports, and collections.
- Consults with outside accountants for audits, preparation of tax returns, and the production of other reports as required by law.
- Drafts and implements operational and human resource policies and practices to ensure quality services.
- Assists with human resource management as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of [insert number] years of legal administrative experience
- College degree preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
- Maintain positive contact with client and co-workers and observes confidentiality in all client and firm matters
- Candidate must be very organized and able to manage time extremely well
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]