Legal Analyst Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Legal Analyst to partner with R&D, Commercial and functional internal clients to provide legal support in a wide range of contract matters (drafting, reviewing, negotiating), legal opinions, risk management, and corporate legal matters.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft, review, and negotiate various commercial contracts, with an emphasis on vendor and procurement agreements, colocation facilities agreements, telecommunications contracts, and construction contracts.
- Provide practical, business-oriented advice directly to business clients.
- Ensure proper contract fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and specifications.
- Coordinate between departments to facilitate the completion and execution of various projects.
- Support the implementation of existing agreements and practices.
- Work with the team to create, maintain, and manage contract files and information flow.
- Prepare reports and transaction memos and perform legal research.
- Review and update policies and procedures.
- General corporate legal representation as needed.
- Perform other assignments or duties as required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of legal documents.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication abilities.
- Independent judgment for issue identification and creative resolutions.
- Excellent customer service in working with various departments and customers.
- Ability to manage a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to assist the legal team in a wide variety of matters.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]