Legal Career Counselor Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Legal Career Counselor to aid students in building future educational or career paths.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follows-up with all assigned prospect inquiries and student leads as appropriate by telephone, email, letters, and in-person
- Sets appointments and conducts interviews with prospective students
- Conducts site tours for students and their families
- Represents institution at public events and career fairs
- Supports the school by marketing in the community
- Accurately completes all student enrollment documents and forms
- Maintains a pleasant and professional attitude and appearance, supporting a team-oriented work environment
- Follows best practices and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Upholds the highest levels of professionalism and ethical conduct
- Attends all required team and company training and meetings
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school and good standing bar membership in any state.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends to attend professional meetings, receptions, and conferences outside the 40-hour workweek.
- Employment-related experience using personal computers for such things as word and data processing programs, spreadsheets, databases, and other software applications.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]