Legal Clerk Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Legal Clerk to manage our [insert location] office’s calendar. Candidates should be organized, detail-oriented, and computer savvy.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Confirming calendar entries.
- Preparation of Stipulation of Adjournment and Deposition Notice.
- Review of e- law, Court system, e-courts.
- Review Captions and Interrogatories to determine if a client is implicated.
- Coordinate meetings, lunch, and depositions with clients and attorneys.
- Assist with meeting and greeting clients.
- Communicate with outside vendors (including and not limited to Court Reporter Services, Plaintiffs and co-defendant offices, translators, etc.).
- [insert number] years of experience managing a firm’s attorney calendar.
- Familiarity with court proceedings and procedures for [insert location].
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environments.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]