Legal Recruiter Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Legal Recruiter to work closely with firm management and human resource personnel and familiarize themselves with the available positions in the firm, provide strategic direction and implementation for recruiting at the local office level while executing initiatives and strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the lateral recruiting process, including meeting with partners to determine staffing needs and recruiting talent both directly through existing relationships in the market and through relationships with external legal recruiters and headhunters.
- Oversee and implement all aspects of programs, including planning and attending associate events, and managing work assignments.
- Maintain candidate files for all open positions and all active candidates.
- Prepare offer packages and welcome notices, including firm announcements for new hires.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or Economics
- A strong will to win, a highly competitive mindset, and a willingness to work hard.
- Workflow management skills – ability to effectively utilize systems and databases.
- Customer-centric orientation, positive attitude, strong financial motivation, flexible mindset, and desire to have fun.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]