Notary Public Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Notary Public to witness and authenticate signatures for documents and administer oaths.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and endorse, when appropriate, documents/affidavits requiring execution by a Notary Public on behalf of the company.
- Confirm all documents/affidavits/pleadings have been executed and notarized properly based on state guidelines.
- Maintain an electronic notary journal of all official acts.
- Administer oaths during telephonic hearings or trials as required.
- Maintain knowledge of current department policies and procedures and apply as necessary in appropriate circumstances.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility
- [insert number] years’ experience in the office setting.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Organizational skills a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of MS Word.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize when necessary.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]