Personal Injury Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Personal Injury Attorney to provide legal representation to plaintiffs who are alleging physical or psychological injury as the result of the negligent or careless acts of another person, entity, or organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advise clients to claim liability and legal rights.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for clients.
- Conduct depositions.
- Respond to discovery demands.
- Ability to conduct discovery and draft motions.
- Ability to present cases in court, argue motions, and appeals.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Gather evidence to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of the case.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for the presentation of cases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum [insert number of years] years’ plaintiff personal injury trial experience.
- Able to build client relationships and practice client confidentiality.
- Must be able to plan, be organized & dependable.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be licensed to practice law in [preferred practice location].
- Must be energetic and motivated.
- Strong negotiation skills and creativity are a must.
- Medical background is a plus.
- Second language a plus.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]
Free Personal Injury Attorney Job Description for Microsoft Word
Download this free personal injury attorney job description as a Word document to help you find an Attorney with a track record of success to join your team