Real Estate Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Real Estate Attorney to draft and negotiate Purchase and Sales Agreements and close residential real estate loans and other matters relating to residential real estate transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- J.D. and an active [insert state] Bar license
- [insert number] years of experience at a reputable law firm
- Demonstrated track record of managing a minimum [insert the value of transactions] of transactions in a [insert number] month period
- Creative problem solver, assertive, go-getter attitude who is not afraid to get out there and bring in business
- Extensive client-facing experience in the deal management process
- Exceptional, polished communicator with the exceptional verbal and writing skills required to interface with and represent extremely affluent clients
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]