Real Estate Paralegal Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Real Estate Paralegal to draft correspondence and pleadings, revising documents, organizing discovery, scheduling court appearances, maintaining client files, filing pleadings with the court, and interaction with clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the corporate legal team, focusing on real estate matters.
- Ability to complete/prepare pre-approved real estate templates (leases, amendments, etc.) and other legal documents.
- Review surveys.
- Prepare and review lease abstracts.
- Review and prepare exhibits for leases and other in-house generated legal documents.
- Review leases and other documents and identify the non-standard language.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university required; Paralegal certificate preferred
- A minimum of [insert number] years prior experience in real estate lease transactions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications desired
- Advanced knowledge of landlord-tenant law a plus
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]