Staff Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Staff Attorney to provide advice and general counsel for drafting, review, and negotiation of contracts, professional service agreements, regulatory support, advice, and counsel.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support and leadership to the assigned team(s).
- Provide coverage for attorneys on vacation and leave of absence.
- Assist with the maintenance of casework quality and consistency on the assigned team(s).
- Evaluate cases and assist in providing case strategies and/or solutions to issues.
- Guide the client and employees through processes.
- May liaise with other attorneys or departments in the firm on projects.
- May conduct a comprehensive review of filings.
- May provide supervision of other employees, as required.
- Perform legal research and prepare legal memoranda and/or legal briefs.
- Analyze facts, patterns, and complex legal issues to provide sound legal advice.
- Prepares immigration-based filings for complex case management.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to speak/write a secondary language is a plus
- Superior client service skills
- Perform legal research and prepare legal memoranda and/or legal briefs
- Analyze facts, patterns, and complex legal issues to provide sound legal advice
- Prepares immigration-based filings for complex case management
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]