Title Assistant Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Title Assistant to provide direct support for one or more title officers. This includes conducting research, preparing recordings, and handling various tasks as assigned by the title officer(s). This position may also be responsible for the maintenance and issuance of several low-risk title insurance products.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct land/name searches in the Company’s title.
- Produce and maintain low-risk title insurance products, including but not limited to, various reports and guarantees, and junior loan policies.
- Review documents for recording at the county courthouse.
- Prepare policy write-ups prior to issuing policies and handle post-policy requests.
- Conduct file updates and oversee the delivery thereof.
- Handles requests as assigned by the title officers or department team leader.
- Provides phone coverage for title officers.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required, College degree preferred.
- [insert number] years title assistant experience required.
- National title experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Office including Word and basic Excel is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as underwriting guideline matrix, lender’s instructions, trust agreements, and preliminary title reports/commitments.
- Exposure to Title Insurance on a National Basis preferred but not required.
- The successful title assistant will be detail-focused and enjoy a fast-paced work in a team environment.
- Candidates with paperless operations system experience and documented high-volume pipeline management will be given extra consideration.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]
Free Title Assistant Description for Microsoft Word
Download this free title assistant job description as a Word document to help you seek a qualified individual to join your dynamic and successful team