Title Closer Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Title Closer experienced in reviewing deed chains and mortgage documents to ensure that there are no breaks in the chain of title and verify legal description accuracy.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Open and close files for purchases and refinances
- Review commitments and handle title issues
- Obtain payoffs/estoppels
- Order searches and obtain lien satisfactions
- Order title policies
- Prepare closing statements and other documents
- Perform closings
- Post-closing warehousing
- Precise accounting of each file
- Assist with escrow reconciliation
- Contract to closing; all tasks in between
- Maintain Notary Public required
- Licensed Title Agent preferred but not required
- Provide the most excellent customer service to agents, lenders, and customers
- Strong customer service-oriented individual with good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to elicit, analyze, and evaluate given information from buyers, sellers, and lenders.
- The candidate should possess a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills as well as a detail-oriented aptitude.
- General administrative abilities should include typing, filing, and the use of a computer, calculator, copier, and facsimile machines.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]