Title Examiner Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Title Examiner to provide direct support for one or more title officers. This includes conducting research, preparing recordings, and handling various tasks as assigned by the title officer(s). This position may also be responsible for the maintenance and issuance of several low-risk title insurance products.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete title searches. Review, research and analyze title examinations. Prepare and apply correct clearance requirements for title issues on commitments and confirm all requirements have been satisfied prior to issuance of final title policies;
- Thoroughly understand legal descriptions, review plats/surveys and make title requirement determinations;
- Apply regulations to satisfy requirements. Perform title searches in any county or system;
- Produce monthly reporting of premiums to title underwriters. Complete online title search of escrow balances.
- Conduct entry and auditing of new title orders;
- Confirm correct documentation received to satisfy title requirements; and,
- Maintain title insurance producer license.
- [insert number] years combination of title examination and title work experience required.
- Active [insert state] title license.
- Solid working knowledge of E-mail, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet
- Knowledge of legal and real estate terminology, underwriting practices, and related title insurance processes used in
- the preparation of title insurance products
- A High school diploma or equivalent.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]