Trademark Paralegal Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Trademark Paralegal to support multiple attorneys in our trademark specialty by providing excellent paralegal level assistance.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the trademark docket
- Processing correspondence to and from foreign associates
- Preparing documents for filing
- Assist with correspondence with clients regarding patent and trademark matters
- Report generation from docketing software
- Creating and opening new trademark files
- Retrieving information from databases
- Assist with due diligence related to contracts, agreements, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues related to copyright registrations and propose remedies.
- Experience in preparing and filing copyright registrations that involve unusual and complex issues.
- Experience in reviewing and preparing responses to the Copyright Office examiners’ inquiries regarding applications and other submitted requests for unusual and complex issues.
- Complete understanding of procedures to register every type of work registrable with the Copyright Office.
- Ability to conduct copyright searches through the Copyright Office’s online Public Records Catalog, analyze results, and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of procedures for copyright registration in other countries and the ability to assist local counsel with the material.
- Excellent client service ethic, communication, and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]