Bankruptcy Specialist Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Bankruptcy Specialist to assist the team and partner in managing daily operations. This includes the monitoring of automated and manual processes to ensure the proper handling of outsourced accounts, as well as the participation in projects/analysis as needed and providing and communicating performance, initiative, and/or process results. This position requires adherence to complex process requirements and directions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Relationship with and request fulfillment for internal/external customers.
- Process administrative material and tasks.
- Provides regular tracking and reporting on adherence to daily processes and/or financial performance.
- Subject matter expert for one or more projects with high levels of complexity.
- Oversees and makes suggestions for improvements to daily automated and manual processes.
- [insert number] years mortgage servicing or paralegal experience in bankruptcy law
- Ability to review default invoices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships externally and across the organization
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]