Compliance Specialist Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Compliance Specialist to provide quality support and direction to Manufacturing, Quality Control, and support functions to ensure continued compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Lead by example in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Promote and participate in a positive teamwork environment through example and sharing of knowledge and skill.
- Develop, execute, and update compliance procedures and controls.
- Conduct onboarding review and approval on customers, business partners, and transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Support the application and maintenance of all business and state money transmitter licenses.
- Receive, process, and support responding to inquiries from federal and state regulators, law enforcement, court and law firms.
- Assist with AML/CFT testing, internal and external audits, and regulatory exams.
- Interacting with internal teams to develop and implement adequate controls to new business initiatives and products.
- Support any special projects or tasks.
- 3+ years of prior, relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong oral and written communication capabilities
- Experience interacting directly with regulators, including federal and state agencies
- Experience researching, analyzing, and synthesizing federal and state regulations
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting deadlines.
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Prior experience with project management
- Data-driven, decision-making experience
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]