Confirmation of Promotion Letter
[Employee First Name] [Employee Surname]
[Employee’s Street Address]
[Suburb] [State] [Postcode]
Dear [Employee First Name],
This letter sets out the terms and conditions of your employment and promotion with [Company Name].
- You have been promoted to [Job Title]. The position reports to [Name of Manager].
- Your new appointment and responsibilities will commence on [New Commencement Date].
- Your gross pay will be [$Amount] per [Time period].
- Your hours of work are in accordance with a [Select cycle roster] and may be worked over any day of the week, including weekends and public holidays.
- Your hours of work will generally be worked between [Hours of Work].
- You are expected to read and comply with the Company policies and procedures as a condition of your continued employment with us.
As an employee of [Company Name], you agree that during your employment or after its termination (however caused), you shall not disclose or use in any manner whatsoever, except for the beneﬁt of [Company Name], any operational procedures, conﬁdential knowledge/information, or any ﬁnancial trading information relating to [Company Name] or in relation to any former or existing employee and/or client of [Company Name].
You shall only disclose or use such information if ordered by a Court of competent jurisdiction or by [Company Name] and shall do so only in a manner consistent with such order. Upon termination of your employment, all records of whatsoever nature or description, which are in your possession or under your control which in any way relate to the business of [Company Name] or to any employee(s) and/or client(s), current former, of [Company Name], shall be returned.
[Employer First Name] [Employer Surname]
Free Confirmation of Probation Letter Template for Microsoft Word
Download this free Confirmation of Probation Letter template as a Word document to easily confirm an employee promotion and new terms & conditions of employment