Financial Services Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Financial Services Attorney to work on sophisticated estate planning and estate administration matters, tax planning, as well as providing general business advice.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the client in providing appropriate documentation, like bank accounts, credit card numbers, and a tax identification number.
- Advise a client on how to set up a new business, including whether to structure it as a limited liability company, limited partnership, or other types of business.
- Advise the client on creating contracts for employees and securing lending from banking institutions.
- Assist clients with financial matters that range from tapping debt markets to assisting corporations with restructuring businesses.
- Evaluating the legal impact of the requests, as well as the available options under the law for complying with the request
- Coordinates the collection of information and materials required to promptly respond to requests including the collection of confidential collective bargaining/labor relations information
- Evaluates collected information and materials to determine if it is exempt from disclosure
- Monitors to ensure adherence to statutory time frames
- Directs and coordinates proper maintenance of comprehensive files, logs, and records or required fees collected as required by law
- Minimum of two years of experience to practice in the areas of banking and financial services with a focus on banking litigation, agricultural lending, commercial financing, drafting loan documents, adversary proceedings, workouts, commercial loan enforcements, and creditor bankruptcy matters.
Strong communication and attention to detail skills will also be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong Communication Skills
- Familiarity with Law Firm Culture
- Solid analytical and research skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]