Insurance Defense Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for an Insurance Defense Attorney to represent defendants in personal injury actions and they deal with a variety of insurance-related claims.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze complex legal and factual issues, conduct extensive, well-reasoned legal research, independently develop and present defense strategies on behalf of clients.
- Prepare complex pleadings, written discovery, depositions, motions, and briefs in support of defense strategies.
- Provide effective and timely communications, information, legal advice, and other services to clients and claims on legal and factual issues.
- Communicate with the court, witnesses, opposing counsel, and co-counsel in a manner consistent with established office procedures.
- Responsible for the prompt, efficient, and effective disposition of assigned cases.
- Assist in preparing and presenting witnesses and evidence at trials, judicial and administrative hearings, arbitrations, and alternative dispute resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with J.D., and admission to the bar in [insert state]
- Minimum [insert number] years of experience in insurance defense or related setting
- Litigation Experience required
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent work ethic
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]