Managing Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Managing Attorney to focus on providing direct legal representation in defensive [insert type of case] cases, applications for withholding of removal, and [insert further areas of representation].
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees and manages active litigation and operational processes within regional states.
- Disseminates client and regulatory requirements and monitors trends in contested litigation.
- Makes client recommendations with regards to litigation or regulatory issues arising within regional states.
- Facilitates achievement of compliance goals and objectives.
- Assists attorneys in managing problematic litigation, counterclaims, and claims when necessary.
- Drive results as related to the achievement of monthly and quarterly financial expectations within all states of assigned region; take action within states where remediation or processes need improvement.
- Participates in weekly calls with the entire team.
- Develops highly effective teams through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and active succession planning; responsible for assigned employees adherence to audit, training, or other deadlines.
- Participates in other activities as assigned
- Minimum [insert number] years of defense experience
- Strong work ethic, excellent analytical skills, and high energy
- Must be committed to education, learning the law of numerous jurisdictions, teamwork, and the financial success of our organization
- Solid computer skills, including competence with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Commitment to exemplary customer service
- Ability to travel
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]
Free Managing Attorney Job Description for Microsoft Word
Download this free managing attorney job description as a Word document to help you hire the next leader for your firm