Paralegal Job Description
[Insert Company Name] is now seeking an experienced, talented, and motivated Paralegal to join our team in our [Insert location] office.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide secretarial support to general counsel and wider team
- General diary management, booking meetings, and ensuring client spaces are presentable
- Manage confidential internal and client data in a professional manner
- Drafting correspondence and memos accordingly within a timely manner
- Handle confidential information and distribute the documents internally
- Devise systems to support information retention and accessibility
- Utilize your past legal experience to complete all set tasks
- General administrative tasks and filing
3 years’ experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal in a plaintiff law firm or assistant in a professional services firm is essential;
- Experience working within a [Insert legal specialty] is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal) with a diverse range of clients including non-English backgrounds;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with competing demands;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
If you can help us see the world from a different perspective enabling us to solve problems, face challenges, and service our clients more effectively, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position!
How you’ll be rewarded
- Ongoing coaching and career development
- Salary Continuance & Life Insurance
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
- Wellbeing Programs for you and your family
- Generous leave entitlements
- Health and Wellbeing Leave
We’re a law firm like no other. Join us and you’ll be a part of a culture that will make a positive difference to your life, so join us and let’s get your career moving!
Free Paralegal Job Description for Microsoft Word
Download this free paralegal job description template as a Word document to make it easy to hire your next paralegal for your firm