Prosecutor Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Prosecutor to provide legal representation to plaintiffs who are alleging physical or psychological injury as the result of the negligent or careless acts of another person, entity, or organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiates the just resolution of assigned cases and complies with Victims’ Rights.
- Maintains professional relationships with victims, witnesses, law enforcement agencies, and members of the community.
- Discusses and presents an analysis of legal issues.
- Conducts trials and presents oral arguments as needed.
- Composes memoranda and pleadings regarding legal issues of concern as needed in assigned cases.
- Interviews witnesses regarding facts as needed in the prosecution of the case(s).
- Researches and analyzes legal issues using both computerized legal research and hard copy tools.
- Covers court and other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all rules regulating professional responsibility, including specific rules addressing the prosecutorial function.
- Juris Doctorate Degree and [insert number] years of related experience including prosecuting court cases and supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensed by the [insert licensing court] to practice law in the state of [insert state].
- Certified by the [insert state certification requirement] pursuant to represent clients in court.
- Valid Driver’s License.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]
Free Prosecutor Job Description for Microsoft Word
Download this free prosecutor job description as a Word document to help you hire the next qualified candidate for your firm