Research Attorney Job Description
[Insert company name here] is an established and successful law firm specializing in [insert key areas of focus here]
We’re looking for a Research Attorney to provide a highly-technical and detailed analysis of complex employment, commercial litigation, and mass tort cases.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and analyzing the impacts of regulatory change and guidance.
- Analyzing and supporting the database of the legal obligations of the company.
- Working with a group of attorneys to assist in research, analysis, and process review.
- Reviewing the impact of regulations nationally, focused on corporate banking regulations.
- Documenting and submitting the results of research in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with internal business partners and outside counsel to discuss requirements and review research results.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and be able to meet moving and concurrent deadlines.
- Able to prioritize and balance a heavy work volume with attention to detail.
- Highly organized and have excellent multitasking skills.
- Comfortable using computers and be able to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Able to exercise strict confidentiality.
- Able to make independent judgment calls when permitted.
- A team player.
- Experience using case management software is a plus, but it is not required.
- Takes pride in delivering excellent client service, being honest, and being a supportive team member.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school *(Bar License Not Required)*.
- At least [insert number] year of professional research and writing experience.
- At least [insert number] of No-Fault experience.
What you’ll get in return
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation based on experience level and client orientation.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Contribution to life insurance plan
- 401k profit sharing
- Parking reimbursement
- Social, charity, and wellness events
To apply for the role or have a confidential discussion, contact us on [insert recruiter email address] or [insert recruiter phone number]
Free Research Attorney Description for Microsoft Word
Download this free research attorney job description as a Word document to help you seek a qualified individual to join and represent your dynamic firm